- GI tract is looking up! I don't have horrible!infectious diseases like Salmonella or anything. Yay!
- I ate solid food today again huzzah!
- Unfortunately due to the whole GI thing I have a horrible UTI, which means antibiotics, which means hoping hoping hoping I don't get C diff again. (good thoughts appreciated)
- Also apparently I picked up a cold in urgent care or something while my immune system was down; I've got a cough, sore throat, and runny nose and am hoping Vitamin C and Zinc will help ward it off. Ugh. *dislikes* (good thoughts also appreciated here too)
- I spun some yarn today. It was fun but tiring. I want to do more, the fiber is taunting me, but I'm trying to take it easy.
- I also, um, made some lotion out of beeswax, oil, and lavendar essential oil. it makes my skin uber soft!
- I have all the ideas for knitting but no energy to actually get the yarn and start the project. Whoops. Maybe soon I hope?
- if I don't go drink the ginger tea my partner made soon, I will be in trouble. :P